Total Resource Campaign
The Total Resource Campaign (TRC) is an organized eight week campaign during which Chamber members volunteer their time to help sell sponsorship opportunities and recruit new members. The annual campaign is the only time that the Chamber offers sponsorship opportunities to Chamber members, allowing businesses to plan their marketing budget and making them aware of Chamber programs. For more information about the TRC, contact Leissa Chittam
at (256) 353-5312.
BENEFITS OF TRC
In addition to increasing non-dues funding, the TRC allows Chamber members to get involved with the Chamber and network with other business owners and professionals. The campaign also allows Chamber members to promote their business through sponsorships of Chamber events.
The TRC is led by a chairperson and volunteers who are split into teams. Each individual team has a team captain and several team members. Team captains are responsible for recruiting volunteers for their team and motivating them to meet the campaign goals. All volunteers receive training prior to the TRC.
Benefits of being a TRC Volunteer include:
- Weekly cash incentives
- Free weekly reward luncheon for all volunteers
- Recognition at reward luncheons, the Directions business magazine and in the TRC section of the Chamber website
- Door prizes
- Enhance relationships with community leaders
- Networking with other Chamber Members
- Chance to earn a TRC Celebration Trip for you and a guest (past trips have included Atlantis Bahamas and cruises to Cozumel and Playcar, Mexico)
CHAMBER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The annual TRC gives Chamber members the ability to promote their business during Chamber events, with more than 400 diverse sponsorship opportunities available. Sponsorships range from $200 to $10,000. Companies choosing to sponsor an event are given a “right of first refusal” and opportunity to renew their sponsorships in early January.